Preparing for IVF: Approach Your IVF With Confidence and Courage
Are you overwhelmed at the thought of doing IVF?
You don't have to feel that way. All it takes is a little preparation and organization and you can head into your IVF cycle feeling confident and courageous.
After reading this book, you will feel confident and more courageous about your IVF cycle. You will know how to...
- deal with the time and energy demands of IVF
- practice self-care and stress-reduction
- organize your medications in a way that will save you time and potentially money
- connect with your spouse during IVF
- avoid newbie mistakes,
- ...and much more.
- understanding the IVF process
- managing your medications to help you save time and money
- items you should have on hand to make IVF more comfortable and convenient
- stress-reduction and self-care ideas
- making a plan for communicating with family and friends during IVF
- connecting with your spouse
- grieving and processing a failed cycle
- questions to ask your doctor after a failed cycle
- celebrating an IVF pregnancy
- moving forward after IVF
- 1 PDF